Intelli-dash is an analytics solution that presents information in simple easy to read quick to comprehend format for executives and senior managers. It is a SAS solution that reads information from traditional transaction based ERP systems and stores data for reporting in a data warehouse. The Dashboards can be launched from an internet browser and can be used to filter and analyze the information from different perspectives. Our initial dashboards are in the areas of Inventory and Sales Analysis.
- What is the value of our Inventory?
- What is the breakup of this Inventory by Product Category?
- How much obsolete or slow moving inventory do we carry?
- How does my inventory for this category compare with last month?
- How does my inventory for this category compare with the same period last year?
- Show the Sales and inventory correlation for this category by month for the last 12 months.
- What is the total sales last month?
- Who are the top 10 customers last month?
- Show the sales last month by stat
- Show the Sales by Sales person
- How does that compare to sales the same period last year by state?
These are some of the examples of what is possible with Intelli-dash. It does not require a huge investment, but is a turn key solution which acts a data repository to generate insightful information.
VEITS Group’s experienced staff provides the following SharePoint consulting services:
- Project Management – VEITS Group has developed a repeatable methodology to ensure quality deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Application Consulting – Although your business challenges are unique, our resources have years of experience dealing with similar challenges. We combine this experience with our commitment to your success by providing advice that is tailored to individual needs.
- Customizations – Our experienced staff will customize SharePoint to meet customer specific business requirements.
- Implementation Consulting – VEITS Group will install, implement, and configure SharePoint in the most efficient and cost effective manner for clients to maximize their investment.
- Upgrade Services – VEITS Group has the team and experience to migrate your system from legacy versions to the latest release.
- Integration Services – VEITS will help your organization integrate SharePoint with other 3rd party software packages including ERP solutions.
- System Assessments – The VEITS Group team works with clients to analyze their current environment while making recommendations to better maximize their software investment.
- Training – VEITS Group provides all levels of training based on user experience. Training can be on-site, off-site, or web-based. Training can be provided to clients utilizing their own data. A “train the trainer” approach is also available.
- Support – VEITS Group offers clients experienced and timely technical support resources to troubleshoot critical business issues as they arise.
VEITS Group offers a host of Gentran professional services to assist clients with their business requirements.
Technical services involve the installation and implementation of software, maps, workflows, etc.
- Data mapping
- Software installation and configuration
- Map conversion
- Software upgrade and conversion
Systems analysis involves reviewing the system to ensure it is working as efficiently as possible and doing all it can do.
- System audit
- Health check
- Performance tuning
Administration and Support
Administration and support services assist with the day-to-day operations of an EDI or integration system.
- Trading partner on-boarding and testing
- Manage, communicate, and fix errors and exceptions
- Liaison between business and technical resources
IBM Sterling Gentran training is no longer available through IBM and they are relying on their partners to provide this service. Each training engagement is different and is adjusted based on the needs of the customer. A typical training agenda would include:
- General overview
- Trading partner setup
- Document tracking
Training is available on-site or virtual and can be tailored to any size group.
Managed services allow companies to focus on their core business and leave the EDI and integration infrastructure management to REMEDI.
Project management services keep the project on time and within budget.
- Identify needed resources
- Create project timelines and deliverables
- Schedule and lead project meetings
- Communicate to project stakeholders
- Monitor project progress
- Manage resources and schedule
Source: Remedi Website.